Get Your Website Where it Needs to Be
SEO & maintaining a strong online presence has become a must for any shop looking to take their business to the next level. Find out where your website stands & what you need to do to get better rankings as well as create a better user experience.
What is a Web Presence Audit?
Over the years the team at German Repair Shop Marketing have developed successful best practices guaranteed to optimize your website & online presence. Our web presence audit will provide you with an in-depth video analysis and report on your website based on key questions across multiple areas including:
- Does your homepage identify a problem or benefit?
- Does your homepage identify who the site is targeting as a client?
- Are there trust elements like reviews, client logos, or association badges?
- Is there a blog with recently updated posts?
- Is your home page content SEO-friendly with 300-400 words?
- Are CTA’s (calls to action) featured?
- Do icons linking to social networks appear on-page?
- How does the website look on mobile devices?
- Does your website have pages for each of the brands you service?
- Do you have a page for each of the main services you offer?
Audience & SEO:
- Are there calls to action for email capture?
- SEO Friendly headlines
- How is website traffic?
- How does your website stack up against other local competition?
- Does your site have the correct title tags & meta descriptions?
- How is your website speed on desktop & mobile?
- How are your current website rankings compared to your competition?
- Does your website have broken pages that are not working?
- Is your website secure?
Sign Up Today
Get your existing website updated today to help convert more leads into customers. Normally this comprehensive audit is $495 but with this special offer of $95, you can capitalize on a great opportunity to improve your online presence.
Don’t let your marketing budget go to waste any longer, sign up today and let our marketing experts go to work making sure your website & web presence is where it needs to be!